Nice, cheap dependable digital Wristwatches

My smartwatch works.I've had lots of compliments upon this watch.Everything from is an Apple watch to you can talk on that point.It is loved by me.It doesn't bother me that I only have three watch faces, I have to be able to start to see the time just.I downloaded the BT notification application and it synced to my phone.

I needed a sporty looking watch that is durable as I am pretty rough on watches with regards to banging them against factors.I got specifically that with this watch.It's simple to use and comes with an LED light key for use at night.The LED light color could be changed to about 5 or 6 different colors.

I use this watch for work and this plain thing can be an EPIC workhorse. I use it on the ramp and I work in aviation.The screen will scratch because it's plastic, but some of them I have gotten kind of rubs off and it's really not so severe.The illumination isn't too great.Really quickly shuts away illumination therefore i don't really utilize it but it's there which is nice.Can't say much about the band.Plastic.The clasp is metallic kinda.Alluminum maybe? However in any full case, the watch is great for a throwaway that won't break on you.

As a wrist watch collector I've five digital watches in my collection maybe, but this and the iconic F-91W are the only ones that get regular wrist time.Many people don't wear watches any longer because they use their phones, nevertheless, you still can't beat a wrist watch for convenience.This would be a good choice for people who want that convenience simply. Just glance down at your wrist, and there is the date, time and day in large readable individuals.

I think the only con worth mentioning may be the soft acrylic crystal, which kind of sticks out from the rest of the watch face, so that it is scratched easily. Should it ever get scratched badly enough to essentially bother me, I'll simply spend another $13 on a fresh one.A final word about the time keeping- I've only had it a couple weeks, but as near as I can tell using time.gov it's running in regards to a second or 2 fast a week, well within its claimed +/- 30 seconds per month spec.You cannot buy a better watch for the money.

Cheap, keeps period, hasn't broken yet after three months of rough use outdoors.I purchased it as an inexpensive throwaway watch for some field and travel work in Costa Rica, and it's likely likely to last for another year at least.So far it's survived being dunked in multiple oceans, being drenched in rainstorms for days at a time, being dropped a few meters onto rough stone, and more.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men