Best ever found Stay Classy Scarves

Soft and light-weight yet warm,packs small for travel.The Silver Gray color includes a slight pinkish cast,almost like taupe.Though I would have preferred a more bluish gray,continues to be pale and neutral .The fringes are very long (identical to the various other shawls I ordered) which I don't enjoy because they have a tendency to tangle and fray; I might knot them to shorten.

I am a natural haired,black,girl.I have a long satin scarf and a little polyester bandana.For my hair,the satin worked best,however the bandana was always too little,and FINALLY I find the perfect product.I'm not really buying durags,or any other hair any longer shielding products.This large satin scarf/ bandana may be the best for me personally!!! I'm gonna buy some for my mother who is wanting to take more treatment of her natural locks as well.

This scarf is quite soft and looks exactly like the photo.I can double wrap this scarf for a very nice fit.EASILY wished to triple wrap it certainly,I can,nonetheless it becomes quite snug on the throat and goes best up to the chin like a turtle neck would.I really like that I can wear this scarf to work or on trips in a more informal setting.Price is great too for the standard of this scarf.

I love these scarves.I have bought 10 of them.I really like them because they have very patterns, are very silky and soft, the right size just,will not blow apart when I walk outdoors or slip off of me when We am inside shopping,etc.Well made.A great value!

I haven't given it to the person yet,but it seems like a warm scarf.:) It arrived quickly (prime!!) and was in good shape.The pattern on the scarf is a bit weird,but you can tell from the picture.The patterns aren't the same everywhere on the scarf,nonetheless it looks nice regardless! Ideal addition to an outfit for a chilly day.?

I ordered 6 different shades of these scarves and was happy with the quality for the cost.Both came in a thick plastic zipped bag and were soft to touch.The only issue I had was the cream colored one had a number of dark marks or smudges that were not able to be removed.I did so order even more (in dark colors).

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men