Large Shawl ideal for using to tie around my head

Great warm scarves.At 80 inches long,quickly wraps around many times.Loved the feel therefore much with the top quality,at great prices,bought in silver grey,royal blue,and dark grey to check my outfits.Appreciate scarves? Try these.You will not be disappointed.

Soft,beautiful color! I keep this folded in my purse for times when the A/C can be cranked to the max.I have no idea why some businesses think everyone wants to see their breath if they are inside.In addition, it makes a nice,light throw when getting a quick nap in my recliner.Silky soft,thin and compact but warm enough for my purpose still.Bought it to make use of with an evening dress.I'll most likely keep it in my office for those days when the a/c is definitely a touch too chilly.

I have very short hair and this is light weight but keeps the back of my throat warm. Beautiful color and design, more of a tan and dusty rose then a white and pink on the one side, which I love and I get compliments on it each time I wear it.!

This scarf definitely blew my expectations away. Considering how inexpensive the purchase price is definitely I was expecting it to be scratchy. Not the case definitely. It really is super soft and looks better in person even.I was impressed by the product packaging as well.I liked it so much I bought one particular for my boyfriend as well so we are able to match.Definitely recommend this product.

They are used by me to wrap my hair at night,and they are even,satiny,& secure.They tend not 100% silk,but they are certainly not cotton or manufactured from other drying materials. I would them especially for the price again! Soft and once tied it actually remains on overnight.Colors a gorgeous as well,dark blue and teal blue,simply gorgeous.BY the way I am Black-American in fact it is very necessary to rest with these type scarves nightly.

We don't write a whole lot of reviews (because I'm lazy).But I really like this scarf really.I was surprised to think it's great so much because it was thus inexpensive! It was VERY staticy when I got it.But I used some anti-static spray and now it's perfect.It's quite soft,lays beautifully,is fashionable and classy! I got the black but am significantly considering several more colours.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men