Fantastic customer service make the eyeglasses a worthy purchase

I came across these for cheap and figured id try them out relatively. These shades are a container. WeareMePro has confirmed itself to have discovered the right stability between Style and Quality. I really do not express this and i never give 5 stars lightly. For $10 I acquired an excellent set of shades, I suggest you give them a shot as well.

Long story short I believe buying sunglasses online (for me personally at least) is not ideal. I really want try them on before buying. However they were cheap and seem to be well made enough that I'll maintain them in my own car as a emergency pair. They grew on me so much that it was the only item I was disappointed not to find in my pickup truck after it got stolen.

I have to say, I was a little leery about these. I don't typically order things like sunglasses online, I like to try them on before I buy, and my local shops all had either inexpensive plastic junk or $150+ oakleys. Also, given its location and some of the evaluations, I was thinking these were just more-costly cheapos. Well, and no yes. So, they are cheap sunglasses, but they are Good cheap sunglasses that'll look great and endure to being dropped several times.

He has a big bald round head, and usually eyeglasses are too small or don't look great on him. The match is great on him and he looks good with them. He must like them a whole lot, he's got them for over a month and he hasn't dropped them yet. If there was anything incorrect with them, some thing, I would already have gotten an earful. For $25, it was a good purchase.

For the price, you can't beat the quality and construction. Good lenses. Fit well. Fairly sturdy. Has a good case, cleaning cloth, and adjustment screw driver. They are not quite an upgraded for higher end sun glasses, but with the $150+ in savings I don't be concerned about reduction or drops. Good enough to work great, cheap enough never to fret over.

I'm really impressed with these eyeglasses. In the picture they look like they'd end up being cheap plastic material. They're not. These are metallic have and framed a good feel to them. Not too heavy. The side tines have real spring hinges vs warped rubber holding them too your mind just. They secure them well, however, not too tight. I've owned many pairs of polarized glasses, but the lens on they are about the very best I've noticed. At least on par with my Oakley Straight Jackets.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men