If you are retired Navy like me personally this is the Watch

Excellent feel to it with regards to the nice very soft leather strap watching face itself.The face is slightly bigger and heavier than additional timex watches but I sort of prefer that - it just feels and appears more masculine.The gold highlights are super cool too.Easy to wear this with dark colours i.e.Everyone has loads of black clothes in their wardrobe.

After reading the other reviews I actually was concerned abut the accuracy of its timekeeping but We track it each day in fact it is keeping accurate time.I like how big is the numerals on the true face of the watch.....even without my glasses I can go through the watch and find what time it really is....very useful in bike riding...and the illumination feature works great during the night (also continues to greatly help in having bigger size numerals).

I am currently teaching for a Sprint Triathlon and look for a view with a stop-watch function to work simply fine.This watch has been utilized by me for running, cycling and swimming already.The adjustable band makes a nice fit and it has remained securely set up for all those exercise activities.

This watch is excellent for what it costs.It's comfortable and light.Sure it generally does not appearance flashy and expensive, nonetheless it does the job a wrist watch is supposed to do and does it well.I've been using this watch out for the past week, I purchased it to use when I'm working on the field and for my weekly hike which usually lands me in a river.It's very nice for what it is utilized for and it's really waterproof to 100M!

One day and I scratched it already! The real face sticks out past the case so expect it. I wore it placing piers and buoys in the lake today and it still works great.For under ten bucks, it's a 5 star watch, be prepared to scratch it just.I love cheap Casio watches.A drawer is had by me filled with broken watches ranging from ten bucks to 300. I put on these to work each day and they last about a year or two then your bands break.

Can't beat this watch out for performance or price.For under $12, you get yourself a product that keeps great time and will last many years.While the battery is rated for ten years, the band will give out after 6 or 7 which translates to under $2/year.Not too bad.The watch crystal is plastic but I must admit that after many years of wearing even, the surface only has minor scratches.I like the fact that you could set two different times.When daylight savings time occurs, merely to the next time which is set one hour different toggle.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men