Great fit and quality glasses

Ordered these glasses in regards to a year ago, had been using it daily. I contacted owner regarding replacements for some nose-pads that went lacking. Once they verified the photos that I sent through email, they delivered out the replacements free of charge. I also received a voucher for another pair of glasses. I was impressed that they responded quickly considering my order was almost a year old.

I simply received the glasses about 1 hr ago. I am pleasantly surprised by the product quality and feel of the glasses. I have not worn them for any long time however they feel very light and comfortable. they are an incredible particularly considering he price. They have flexible hinges and feel durable with almost a metal feel to the body except for the end over the ear that are rubberized.

Feel like these should cost doubly much or more. Don't usually write testimonials, but I'll state this purchase was definitely worth it. Nothing at all feels flimsy or cheap and the lens feel solid and objects are obvious and defined. Not sure how other eyeglasses are, but there are no waves, ripples, or imperfections in the lenses(how some car windshields are under certain lighting/angles).

These glasses are excellent. Opened the box to see a complete case with metallic clip, which put this product above expectations instantly. Upon starting the case I find my brand-new glasses with a washing cloth, soft carrying pouch, a screw driver, and a cheesy little polarization test card. I took the sticker off the lense and cleaned them well with some rubbing alcohol really, and trekked outside.

For this cost. . . I don't mind dropping them, scratching them, or seated on them, etc. (of program, I still take good care of them anyways). I could get 'n' amount of these for the price of (1) Maui Jim. The math is done by you!!!I planned to buy a couple of polarized Ray-Ban aviator for driving, but there was not a good deal(expensive for black framed + polarized lens).

These fit great. They set on my nose and stay put! Don't slide down. Don't fog up. Stay away from my eyelashes. And present really good shade! Polarized for sure. I could wear these all night plus they don't make my nose sore. These are the sporty sunglasses I was longing for. They wrap around my temples for far better eye protection slightly. A snug is experienced by them fit, but they are very comfortable.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men