Very great in quality and toughness Shawl

My fresh DIL came for a visit sporting an infinity scarf.Looked nice,looked warm.My doc told me to continue to keep my neck warm due to earlier surgery.Okay.Saw this scarf and thought I'd give it a try.Wow! This scarf is indeed toasty and it looks fabulous! It drapes perfectly and the color and texture look very rich.Could not be happier.Bought mittens to go with it,so I look adorable.LOL Give it a try.You will not be disappointed.

A beautiful wardrobe addition.The colour is rich,not really a blush,but much deeper Orange however, not harsh still...just like a pastel.Size is perfect,can wear many methods.Packaged in vinyl envelope with a zipper flawlessly,great to use for storage.Recommend.

Soft and lightweight yet warm,packs small for travel.The Silver Gray color has a slight pinkish cast,nearly like taupe.Though I would have preferred a more bluish gray,is pale and neutral still .The fringes are very long (identical to the other shawls I ordered) that i don't really like because they tend to tangle and fray; I might knot them to shorten.

This is a fairly scarf really, and the fabric is soft and nice...but there exists a complete large amount of it.It's real pouffy.Sadly,I am short and small boned,with a pixie slice.THEREFORE I was overwhelmed by this scarf.I tried hard to make it work really,because it offers such great colors in it that it could go with so many different tops.This is precisely the one item that will turn a plain solid slacks and tee into an eyecatching outfit,so it was after much trying and with great regret that I parted with it.

It's a very pretty shawl.It's a shawl,NOT a blanket,which is what I wanted.The first one I purchased was 55 x 52 and didn't really bypass me,as it was more square than rectangular.That is 79 x 23.The materials is very soft and it keeps me warm in the Northeast winter.I'm happy I purchased it and may buy more in various colors/patterns.

We've had unusually warm weather so this beautiful scarf hasn't got a an outing...as yet.I did try it on an understand that it is both beautiful and warm.Looking forwards to bundling up in this beauty when I go out shopping this weekend.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men