Versatile, fashionable and soft Scarf

This arrived well packaged and in new condition.I found this to become a extremely warm scarf.Which means this will be great in the winter time.If you're likely to wear this scarf on your mind as a Hijab,this will be quite warm,so use it on the colder times.

I'm not really sure what things to say because I bought them for safeguarding my hair at night,but they slide around a ton.However...they ...probably need to if they're going to protect the hair.We tried all sorts of different tying methods but ended up with it either falling off or a headache.So they're soft,beautiful squares,but if you're buying them for the reason I did so...keep that at heart?

It looks very much as the images.It is certainly an orange hue to the primary flower,with a soft,buttery yellow floral also.I believe this could also end up being worn with red as the deepest orange is a crimson orange.The gray background is a genuine gray,not too purple,green or taupe.It's very soft.Overall,a very versatile scarf.

Soft,beautiful color! I maintain this folded in my own purse for occasions when the A/C is cranked to the max.I don't know why some businesses think everyone wants to see their breath if they are inside.It also makes a nice,light throw when getting a quick nap in my own recliner.Silky soft,thin and small but warm enough for my purpose still.Bought it to make use of with an evening dress.I'll most likely keep it in my own office for those days when the a/c is certainly a little too chilly.

These scarves are loved by me.I have obtained 10 of them.They are cherished by me because they have pretty patterns, have become soft and silky, the right size just,will not blow away when I walk outside or slip from me when We am inside purchasing,etc.Well made.A great value!

Large enough for a hair wrap! I've searched for these large silk scarves locally with no luck,therefore i was stoked to find these finally! I've been using these for approximately 3 months now,and put them through a LOT- including the washing machine and dryer- & they still look new!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men