Quality eyeglasses lenses,not a cheap wanna end up being knock off

If you are having problems with your sunglasses, my advice is always to try contacting the company directly and give them a chance to repair the problem before writing bad reviews. I'm pleased I did. Overall, they are great sunglasses. I took one superstar off due to the less than perfect fit. Otherwise, they are nice sunglasses really.

I gave it 4/5 rather than 5/5 because in longer drives(45 minutes+) it starts to act like a pressure point directly on the bone between my upper ear/mind and I must slightly lift/adjust the arms to alleviate the pressure. So not sure whether it's a size issue or what, but I'm going to order a second set for my additional car.

The lenses are dark which I love! They have polarization, plus they fit my large head. The mistake was created by me of purchasing another pair of glasses which turned out to be plastic. They were returned by me, bought the Duco for the same cost, and there is a world of difference between the quality.

The polarization works quite well. The packing is well-done even. Comes with a case, lens cloth and screwdriver established. Also includes a cute little cards that demonstrates the polarization effect. easily be marketed for $50, but often choose $22 or less. These are sunglasses that actually work. Not just tinted plastic. They block out significant amounts of glare from the sun reflecting of the road and on coming automobiles.

I have a wide squarish head and have a problem with sunglasses always, but these types fit very well. The spring action on the frame is actually helpful. It allows it to loosen up easily am trying to put the glasses on my cap or something.

I've a BIG head- in fact, a size 8 fitted hat. I acquired to special purchase my berets when I was energetic duty Army. I have NEVER had a pair of sunglasses that suit comfortably. They would press against my temples and trigger headaches. I eventually quit on sunglasses and this was much to my dismay because I live in Tampa.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cabas Vanessa bruno Sac à bandoulière en toile souple

Affordable Women's Handbags Outlet

Lightweight Scarves definitely worth a go for men